9th Grade Orientation
High School Orientation will be on Thursday, August 29, 2019 from 10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
High School Admissions Overview
For Fall 2019 admission, we offer three programs: one program for continuing 8th grade students, and two Educational Option programs for all other 8th grade students.
Educational Option is an Admissions Method under which
- the school can see the student’s academic record at the time of application
- seats are reserved for students with high, medium, and low NYS ELA and Math test scores
- half of the seats are filled by students who are ranked by the school
- half of the seats are filled randomly
For Fall 2019, the programs offered for New Students are:
Admissions Priorities for New Students
- District 21 students or residents
- Brooklyn students or residents
- New York City residents
We currently do not offer 10th Grade Seats.
If you are unable to attend the District 21 Middle School Fair or an Open House, please contact the Parent Coordinator, Ms. Fallon, at TFallon2@schools.nyc.gov or 718-266-5032, ext. 1095 to arrange for a tour.