For Fall 2018 admission, we offer three programs: one program for continuing 8th grade students, and two Educational Option programs for all other 8th grade students.
Educational Option is an Admissions Method under which
- the school can see the student’s academic record at the time of application
- seats are reserved for students with high, medium, and low NYS ELA and Math test scores
- half of the seats are filled by students who are ranked by the school
- half of the seats are filled randomly
For Fall 2018, the programs offered for New Students are:
Admissions Priorities for New Students
- District 21 students or residents
- Brooklyn students or residents
- New York City residents
We currently do not offer 10th Grade Seats.
RSVP for an Open House date here